MTP's Hosted Business E-Mail reduces communication costs while enabling you to quickly and easily extend messaging services to your growing organization. MTP provides a complete range of services — including junk-mail filtering, virus scanning, POP3 access, webmail access, up to 20 GB storage, online calendar, address book, directory management, and administrative controls — all cost-effectively hosted and operated from MTP's secure data centers.
Organizations seeking an Enterprise-level hosted e-mail system have many factors to consider: servers, software, data-redundancy, bandwidth, virus/junk-mail protection, and support and maintenance. The ongoing expense associated with maintaining an in-house e-mail system could cost tens of thousands of dollars just to get started. MTP delivers secure, redundant hosted e-mail, while handling SPAM, virus scanning, hardware, software, and maintenance for as little as $2.00 per mailbox each month.
Full E-Mail Control
MTP's web-based Control Center enables businesses to manage user accounts, passwords, storage availability, and more all from an Internet-connected browser. Whether in the office or on the road, MTP enables IT managers and business owners to stay in control of e-mail communication at all times.
E-Mail Protection / Security
Businesses lose millions of dollars in productivity due to e-mail-borne viruses and junk-mail. MTP helps combat these inefficiencies in the workplace by deploying junk-mail filtering and up-to-date anti-virus technologies from Sophos and Symantec.
Reasons Why More Businesses Choose MTP Hosted E-Mail:
- MTP handles incoming junk-mail, freeing up IT staff to focus on core competencies
- Incoming mail is scanned for viruses and virus protection software is regularly updated
- MTP is monitored 24 / 7 by technicians to insure optimal e-mail performance
- MTP's intuitive admin system allows clients to remotely control the e-mail system
- MTP is accessible via an Internet-connected browser giving users full access 24/7
- MTP is cost-effective, easy to budget, and delivers great performance at a fraction of the cost of in-house e-mail systems